How Luxury Apartment Living Should Be
Henderson Square Luxury Apartments
Every spacious residence offers the finest array of amenities for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. With a premier location adjacent to a shopping plaza with a supermarket, Henderson Square is a quick jaunt to the PA Turnpike, Routes 422, I-76, and I-476, plus The King of Prussia Mall, restaurants, entertainment, corporate centers, and attractions of the Valley Forge Park area. We are in the Upper Merion Area School District and have a newly built elementary school! Come see our newly renovated upgraded apartments with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, beveled subway tile with accent mosaic tile backsplash and tile flooring. A covered carport space is included with your rent plus no amenity fees to pay. Call for availability 610-768-1700.
90 Monroe Boulevard | King Of Prussia, PA 19406
Our Leasing Office Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday:Noon - 4:00 PM
Please note: Current CDC guidelines in Montgomery County suggests masks are optional. Call today to make an appointment or stop by for more information. Please refrain from touring if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive in order to keep our residents and staff safe. Thank you!
Amenities and Highlights
Call or visit the Leasing Office for more Information on offered Amenities.Features are subject to change without further notice.
- On-site Professional Management and Maintenance Team
- Private Covered Entrances
- Lighted Covered Courtyard Entrances
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Covered Parking Space
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Newly Refurbished Tennis Court
- Pet Free Community
- Walking Distance to Dining and Shopping
- Close to Routes 422, I-76, I-476, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- 9' Ceilings Throughout
- Gas Fireplace
- GE Range, Dishwasher, Built-in Microwave and Refrigerator
- 42" White Kitchen Cabinetry
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer
- Wood look Vinyl Plank Flooring or Neutral Carpeting and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Spacious Closets
- Oversized Windows with Blinds Throughout
- Additional Exterior Storage
- Mobility Friendly First Floor units
- Upgraded Kitchen and Bath Options available. Including Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Mosaic Tile Back Splash, Lighting Package and Upgraded Faucets.
- Individually Controlled Gas, Heat and Central Air
- Hot and Cold Water Included in Rent
- Trash, Recycling and Sewer Included in Rent
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Sprinkler System, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- No Amenity Fees
Simply, Perfect Living
Henderson Square Floor Plans and Prices
1 Bedroom Units from $1,635 | 2 Bedroom Units from $1,820
See our floor plan options in order to compare unit sizes and pricing, reach out to us in order to ask about upgraded apartment options, or see our Henderson Square Site Map for a better look of the complex. If you would like, take the opportunity to view our 3D virtual tour with Apartments.com and click on the photos provided to begin your tour. Henderson Square is ADA Approved. Call for availability 610-768-1700.
*Photos are representational of finishes and furnishings and may not be of actual unit(s) available at time of leasing.
Henderson Square Luxury Apartments
What Sets Us Apart
Stand out features that distinguish our community from the rest, along with qualities that keep our complex remaining highly rated against the competition. If you're looking for the place to call home, look no further than Henderson Square.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please review the following form linked below, with it you shall find additional information on the application process, along with the necessary papers to be filled out in order to complete your submission. We believe all persons be treated fairly at all times and we are an equal opportunity housing provider. We are committed to be in compliance with all federal, state and local fair housing laws. We will not discriminate against any person due to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws.