How Luxury Apartment Living Should Be
Henderson Square II Luxury Apartments
The newer phase of 32 garden-style apartment, homes at Henderson Square II represents the ultimate in luxury and convenience without frivolous amenities and all the amenity fees that go along with them. Offering incomparable features plus a premier location adjacent to a shopping center with a supermarket, banks and eateries, you’ll enjoy nearby world-class malls, recreation and access to the major arteries connecting the King of Prussia-Valley Forge area. Within the Upper Merion School District, we excitedly have a newly built elementary school. Come see our newly renovated upgraded apartments with stainless steel appliances, under-mount sink, granite counter-tops, beveled subway tile and ceramic tile flooring! Call for availability 610-768-1700.
90 Monroe Boulevard | King Of Prussia, PA 19406
Our Leasing Office Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday: Noon - 4:00 PM
Amenities and Highlights
Call or visit the Leasing Office for more Information on offered Amenities.Features are subject to change without further notice.
- On-site Professional Management and Maintenance Team
- Private Covered Entrances
- Lighted Covered Courtyard Entrances
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Covered Parking Space
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Newly Refurbished Tennis Court
- Pet Free Community
- Walking Distance to Dining and Shopping
- Close to Routes 422, I-76, I-476, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- 9' Ceilings Throughout
- Gas Fireplace
- GE Range, Dishwasher, Built-in Microwave and Refrigerator
- 42" Kitchen Cabinetry
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer
- Wood look Vinyl Plank Flooring or Neutral Carpeting and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Spacious Closets
- Master bedroom Ceiling Fan
- Oversized Windows with Blinds Throughout
- Additional Exterior Storage
- Upgraded Kitchen and Bath Options available. Including Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Mosaic Tile Back Splash, Lighting package and Upgraded faucets.
- Individually Controlled Gas, Heat and Central Air
- Hot and Cold Water Included in Rent
- Trash, Recycling and Sewer Included in Rent
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Sprinkler System, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Optional Security System
- No Amenity Fees!
Simply, Perfect Living
Henderson Square II Floor Plans and Prices
1 Bedroom Units from $1,760 | 2 Bedroom Units from $1,970
See our floor plan options in order to compare unit sizes and pricing, reach out to us in order to ask about upgraded apartment options, or see our Henderson Square Site Map for a better look of the complex. If you would like, take the opportunity to view our 3D virtual tour with Apartments.com and click on the photos provided to begin your tour. Henderson Square is ADA Approved. Call for availability 610-768-1700.
*Photos are representational of finishes and furnishings and may not be of actual unit(s) available at time of leasing.
Henderson Square Luxury Apartments
What Sets Us Apart
Stand out features that distinguish our community from the rest, along with qualities that keep our complex remaining highly rated against the competition. If you're looking for the place to call home, look no further than Henderson Square.
Upgraded Unit Options
Enjoy a brief guide through the Henderson Square II location, showcasing one of our luxuriously upgraded apartment units. Henderson Square's upgraded options offers an exclusive touch to your unit, particularly within your kitchen space with granite countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances; This unit option also provides an upgrade to the apartment's lighting.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please review the following form linked below, with it you shall find additional information on the application process, along with the necessary papers to be filled out in order to complete your submission. We believe all persons be treated fairly at all times and we are an equal opportunity housing provider. We are committed to be in compliance with all federal, state and local fair housing laws. We will not discriminate against any person due to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws.