Becoming a Resident at Amberley At Blue Bell
Thank you for making Amberley at Blue Bell the choice for your new home. We are proud of reputation for providing exceptional luxury living with the finest array of amenities to our residents, and look forward to making your residency with us a satisfying experience.
Amberley at Blue Bell acts in compliance with all Equal and Fair Housing practices and standards. In order to make your application process quick and complete, we will need the following information from you and all other others that are going to be listed on the lease (anyone over the age of 18 who resides in the apartment).
- FILL OUT THE RENTAL APPLICATION: If a co-applicant is needed, please have them fill out the right side of the application. LEAVE NO BLANKS unless necessary.
- RETURN THE SIGNED APPLICATION with two (2) checks made payable to Amberley at Blue Bell, L.P.
- One check for a nonrefundable application fee of $55.00 per applicant.
- One check for a holding fee of $100.00, to reserve your apartment. The $100.00 fee is only refundable if you are not approved or if you cancel before you’re approved. The $100.00 holding fee will be held and put toward your security deposit which is equal to one month’s rent fee.
- COPY OF TWO MOST RECENT PAYCHECK STUBS: Employment will need to be verified, as well as verification of income. All applicants must provide proof of earning within the United States.
- PROVIDE TWO FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION: Applicant must provide two forms of identity. One must be a photo i.d., such as a drivers’ license or passport.
Amberley at Blue Bell Apartments will conduct your application process within 48-hours. You will then receive a phone call and also a follow up letter explaining our decision. Upon approval, you will receive a letter and you will have to contact our office to schedule your lease signing, within ten (10) days of approval. At that time, the remainder of your security deposit will be due. If you are handing in an application within 15 days of the day wish you move in, your security deposit and first month’s rent MUST be the form of a CERTIFIED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.
On your move-in day, we will provide you with your apartment keys, conduct a walk-though inspection with you and collect the move-in rent. You will need to provide proof of Renters’ Insurance (Minimum coverage of $25,000 in personal property and $100,000 in liability insurance) and your new PECO account number in order for you to receive your keys.
Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns. Our office hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday Closed or by appointment
105 Amberley Drive, Blue Bell, PA 19422
Office phone – 215-616-0717 Fax – 215-616-0816
Email – [email protected]
It was our pleasure to help you find your new home!