Application For Henderson Square
Thank you for making Henderson Square the choice for your new home. We are proud of our reputation for providing exceptional luxury living with the finest array of amenities to our residents, and look forward to making your residency with us a satisfying experience.
Henderson Square acts in compliance with all Equal and Fair Housing practices and standards. In order to make your application process quick and complete, we will need the following information from you and all other others that are going to be listed on the lease (anyone over the age of 18 who resides in the apartment).
- FILL OUT THE RENTAL APPLICATION: If a co-applicant is needed, please have them fill out the right side of the application. LEAVE NO BLANKS unless necessary.
- RETURN THE SIGNED APPLICATION: with two (2) checks made payable to “Henderson Square Apartments”
- One check for a nonrefundable application fee of $55.00 per applicant plus a $30.00 nonrefundable application fee per occupant that is over the age of 18.
- One check for a holding fee of $100.00, to reserve your apartment. The $100.00 fee is only refundable if you are not approved or if you cancel before you’re approved. The $100.00 holding fee will be held and put toward your security deposit which is equal to one month’s rent fee.
- PROVIDE A COPY OF A MONTH’S WORTH OF YOUR MOST RECENT PAYCHECK STUBS OR YOUR TWO MOST RECENT BANK/INVESTMENT STATEMENTS OR YOUR JOB OFFER LETTER (ON LETTERHEAD): Employment will need to be verified, as well as verification of income. All applicants must provide proof of earning within the United States.
- PROVIDE THREE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION: Applicant must provide three forms of identity. The first must be a photo i.d., such as a drivers’ license or passport, the second form of i.d. can be a medical card, membership card, utility bill, etc… Please be able to show a Social Security card to verify i.d
Henderson Square will conduct your application process within 48-hours. You will then receive a phone call and also a follow up letter explaining our decision. Upon approval, you will receive a letter and you will have to contact our office to schedule your lease signing, within ten (10) days of approval. At that time, the remainder of your security deposit will be due. If you are handing in an application within 15 days of the day you wish to move in, your security deposit and first month’s rent MUST be the form of a CERTIFIED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.
On your move-in day, we will provide you with your apartment keys, conduct a walk-though inspection with you and collect the move-in rent. You will need to provide proof of Renters’ Insurance (Minimum coverage of $25,000 in personal property and $100,000 in liability insurance) and your new PECO account number in order for you to receive your keys.
Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns. Our office hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday: Noon - 4:00 PM
It was our pleasure to help you find your new home!